Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello, World!

Hello, everyone. Or no one, more likely.

The idea behind this blog is to track the development of different projects I want to work on. Primarily in programing. Hopefully the blog will provide the drive I need during slumps, as well as help document the decisions I make and the way I get around problems I'm sure to come upon.

I may occasionally post regarding other stuff that comes to mind, I suppose. It shouldn't be too often, and hopefully they will remain somehow, if tangentially, related to the projects I'm working on.

Of course, I already have a number of ideas that are slow in getting off the ground. I'll be
writing about them in my next post. Get this show on the road.

So welcome, I hope you find this blog interesting at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment